Global Mobility is a $500 billion business employing tens of thousands of people and impacting the working life of millions. The Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) is hosting the first ever EMMAs (Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards) in London on November 15 and in New York on October 4 as part of the FEM Global Mobility Summits. It will celebrate who are the stars of the profession and which service providers are most likely to be recommended by their clients.
There is a distinguished judging panel lined up but anyone involved in the Mobility Industry is welcome to have their say and nominate individuals and service providers which will influence the overall outcome.
The entire list of categories includes:
- Global Mobility Professional of the Year
- Global Mobility’s Rising Star
- Relocation Management Company of the Year
- Tax / Legal Provider of the Year
- Expatriate Benefits Provider of the Year
- International Moving Company of the Year
- Corporate Housing Provider of the Year
- Most innovative use of technology in Global Mobility
- Best employee communication program / portal
- Thought Leadership – Best Survey or Research Study
- Best Client / Vendor Partnership
- Overall Service Provider of the Year
- Global Mobility Team of the Year (under 100 assignees)
- Global Mobility Team of the Year (over 100 assignees)
- Outstanding Contribution to Global Mobility
Nomination entries close on 30th June 2010.
Thank you for your continued support.
Established in 1997, Go Native is an award winning provider of temporary housing solutions, operating across the UK, EMEA & India.
We provide companies with an outsourced corporate housing management service and individual travellers with access to a comprehensive network of over 25,000 Serviced Apartments, all available on a flexible basis. In addition to Serviced Apartments, the company has established a network of suppliers across the UK, EMEA & India able to deliver bespoke supporting services for longer term housing requirements.